Description of this TRADITIONAL WEAVE POLYESTER WEBBING - 25MM WPE225-BLACK
TRADITIONAL WEAVE POLYESTER WEBBING,Black 25mm polyester strong webbing combining many of the benefits of both polypropelene and nylon but without the negatives. Polyester is Polyethylene Terephalate.
POLYESTER WEBBING Uses: due to its excellent resistance to sunlight it is ideal for outdoor use, it is a versatile fibre which has excellent properties for many applications. Use with 25mm buckles and fixings.
Parameters of this TRADITIONAL WEAVE POLYESTER WEBBING - 25MM WPE225-BLACK
- WEAVE POLYESTER WEBBING,Breaking strength of 1000kg
- Very high strength tenacity (up to 10g/den)
- Elongation - up to 25% at breaking point
- Abrasion - excellent resistance (5 times that of polypropelene softer feel)
- Moisture - has a very low regain of 0.4% making it feel damp very quickly
- Temperature - the melting point is around 260 degrees C and will withstand temperatures above 180 degrees C for some time. It will lose some strength if kept at high temperature for extended periods. low temperature resistance is very good increasing in strength and reducing elongation.
- 25MM WEAVE POLYESTER WEBBING,It is difficult to ignite and due to its tightly woven structure burns slowly
- Inert to most common chemicals
- Excellent colour fastness
- polyester Elastic Webbing,Rot, UV and mildew resistant
Pictures of this TRADITIONAL WEAVE POLYESTER WEBBING - 25MM WPE225-BLACK
Recommend of this TRADITIONAL WEAVE POLYESTER WEBBING - 25MM WPE225-BLACK
Looking forward to your inquiry for this TRADITIONAL WEAVE POLYESTER WEBBING - 25MM WPE225-BLACK
Add to CompareShare intermingle polypropylene filament yarn for knitting
Black Color High Tenacity Polypropylene Yarn Ring Spun 1000D Colored
Resham Niwar PP Webbing Ribbon Tape
TRADITIONAL WEAVE POLYESTER WEBBING - 25MM WPE225-BLACK